Appearance of a dealer on this page does not necessarily imply endorsement of a dealer or remarks by US. The listings are provided as is and may be shown based only by the request of the dealer directly. Individual ham feedback is welcome at any time and, or course, your mileage may vary...
30 Meteor Drive
Toll Free #: (855) 677-7177
Ontario Tytera Dealer
René Gerry Champagne
Cornwall, On CANADA
and Champlain, NY
- Premier Communications, Cornwall, On and Champlain, NY.
- Professional Radio Service / Kemptville, Ontario, Canada / Contact Sean VE3HXP, (+1) 613-258-9094 or Email / "I run a small two way shop just south of Ottawa Ontario. I am a Vertex Standard dealer and will provide discounted prices for any DMR, analogue or (commercial) antenna products" / Listing added at Sean's request, NO7RF, 3-23-2014
- MDT Technical Services Inc / Delta BC, Canada (Vancouver area) / Contact: Doug or Blair, 604-952-5123, Sales@mdttech.com / MDT has supplied the local Ham clubVE7NWC with repeaters and Kevin has bought several TRBO radios, MDT requested to be added to this list, info provided by Kevin VE7ZZT, 7-8-2012
- Sandy's Communications / Northridge, California / Contact: Jeff N0WTF, 866-993-9011, 818-445-4200, Jeff@SandysComm.com, Ebay Store or Ebay Seller / Jeff is fair and competitive, has treated me well on each order and will research and provide info. This is my personal recommendation based on my many purchases over the years and other direct feedback from other hams as well as a consistent echo of others in our Yahoo Groups /NO7RF (was WB6WUI), 3-24-2012, Other favorable reviews from many others. Sandy's is by far, the favorite Ham Friendly dealer with several more written reviews and feedback over the air (updated 2-20-2014)
- Connect System Inc / Agoura Hills, California / Contact: Jerry KK6LFS, 805-642-7184,firstname.lastname@example.org / CSI sells the CS700 UHF Analog/DMR HT at very lowHam prices for a decent entry level HT / CSI is recommended by NO7RF as well as from many others who have done business with CSI over the past 30 years / 1-16-2014.
- MetroCom Canada / St-Laurent, Quebec / Contact: Claude Everton VE2YI, 877-733-3400 or Email / MetroCom is a Motorola Solutions Partner / Listing added at Claude's request and some info taken from website. NO7RF, 6-13-2012, updated 3-17-2015
- Radio Express, Inc / Virginia, Washington DC / Contact: John Armstrong, 800-545-7748 / several TRBO folks in the know recommend REI as a HFD / no personal experience but based on those who have OTA, made this recommendation, I will put my call to it /NO7RF, 3-24-2012
- Independent Electronics / Rancho Cucamonga, California (Los Angeles area) / Contact: Gary Vodvarka, 909-987-8743 or Email / Listing added at Gary's request. No other information provided / NO7RF, 11-26-2012
- Surplus Radios / Santa Ana, CA / Contact: Ozzie, 866-477-2346 or Email / Motorola and Vertex Standard Authorized Dealer, 25 years in business / eBay Store: Surplus-Two-Way-Radios / "Surplus Radio" is ham friendly. I have been doing business with them for the past year and Ozzie is a nice guy and has always helped me", N4CYA, 12-1-2013
- Force-Com Communications is based in the UK but serving the EMEA region. Accredited Motorola Channel Partner. Ben is the owner and contact of the company. Contact: Ben Wall, (+44) 07990 510599 or Email. Super HAM friendly and offering a full range of equipment, support and advice. Listing added at Ben's request, NO7RF, 1-15-2014
- Integrated Wireless Technologies, LLC / Bayshore, New York / Contact Bill N2NFI, (+1) 631-595-2555 / Listing added at Bill's request, NO7RF, 5-6-2014
- Hasty’s Communications / Jacksonville, FL / Contact Dave Schiffmann N2XDA, (+1) 800-563-7408 / Listing added at Dave's request, NO7RF, 9-24-2014
- Grapevine Amateur Radio / Bedford, TX / Contact Jason Johnston,
KC5HWB, (+1) 817-601-7228 / Sales of multiple brands of Amateur Radios
and equipment, including DMR and MotoTRBO equipment / Facebook / Listing
added at Jason's request, NO7RF, 9-26-2014
Not recommended: Really? You think we should list the bad and the ugly also? Would that be the hams or the dealers? Please be courteous when you go shopping...